Our latest vacancies!
GardPass Cyber provide resources to our clients across Europe by recruiting quality contractors and looking after them onsite throughout:
- security-cleared and uncleared IT professionals
- cyber specialists e.g. CISOs, GRC consultants
- security developers
- penetration testers
- SOC personnel
- forensics experts
- technical project/programme managers
- intelligence specialists
We can also provide innovative complementary services such as:
- virtual security advisors
- security assessment & remediation
- advanced vetting & investigations
- thought leadership e.g. writing quality articles, providing speakers for events
- various “Security as a service” offerings
With over 40 years’ combined experience and a passion for innovation, the founders/directors of the GardPass Cyber strive to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates, with the know-how to save you from wasted time and disappointment."
Our latest news and views!
Nasio Trust 2020
Nasio Trust 2020 ..Read more
GardPass Cyber into 2020
New YEAR, new LOOK and lots of new VACANCIES across Europe (gardpasscyber.com/opportunities/) ..Read more
3 Men in a boat
Founder/director of GardPass Cyber, and Nasio trustee, Neil Passingham, has teamed up with Emilio Perri, a GardPass Cyber consultant (from Argentina), and Felipe Da Costa Dias (an oceanographer/engineer from Brazil) to canoe the entire length of the River Thames. ..Read more