Senior Assistant (Logistics/Asset Management)
Clearance Required: national Secret (e.g. SC) or NATO Secret
Required Skills and Experience:
- Vocational Training in Supply, Logistics or Supply Chain Management with 2 years of experience or Diploma of secondary education.
- Knowledge of NATO Logistics Regulations.
- Practical experience in the use of EBA management tool
- Experience in asset management and inventory organization and process
- Enables the administration and maintenance of NCI Agency CIS Assets Property Accounting Records for NCI Agency Entities and External Customers within CSU AoR
- Enables the conduction of Annual Inventory Inspections in accordance Agency Directives and coordinated with CIS Points of Contacts (CISPOCS)
- Enables CIS equipment discrepancies to be fully investigated, documented, and reported in accordance with NCI Agency directives
- Responsible for Asset Management transaction requests and following NCI Agency Directives and CSSC Standard Operating Procedures for ordering CIS equipment