Senior technician – Information system admin #1 [NS]
Clearance Required: national Secret (e.g. SC) or NATO Secret.
Skills knowledge experience:
*Have a very good general working knowledge of IT hardware and auxiliary computer equipment, such as printers and scanners.
*Experience of Configuration Management and Service Asset Management.
*Knowledge of any of the following NATO Functional Services; NCOP, Core GIS, TOPFAS, LOGFAS, AirC2IS, NIRIS.
*ITIL v3 foundation certificate.
*Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
*Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
• Assists in the administration of services for a variety of command and control information systems, e.g. MCCIS (Maritime Command and Control Information System) Joint Tactical Chat (J-Chat), TACSAT, Email, TOPFAS, LOGFAS, ICC, NIRIS, AirC2IS, Core-GIS, MSA, NCOP and as directed.
• Works as part of a team providing 24/7 support of services as directed.
• Works closely with the OPSCEN and the Centralised Service Desk as directed in support of ITIL processes as implemented within the Agency.
• Delivers, activates and maintains end user applications as directed.
• Executes patch management procedures as directed to maintain up to date and correctly supported Functional Services.
• Performs other duties as may be required.