Project Manager - Associate
Clearance Required: SC Clearance
Work to be undertaken ???????
Agile Management of a project to the Army to define the requirements for Land ISTAR. Project will be run direct to Army HQ covering 4 epics each with 3 Sprints which will require definition, management and reporting. PM will fulfil normal project activities as well as managing the supply chain
Areas of Responsibility:
- Internal management of Roke team (including suppliers) including scheduling and reporting.
- Working with the Customer PMO on the management and reporting on the Epics and Sprints.
- On-boarding of Suppliers and agreement
Knowledge and Experience needed:
- Agile Programme Management – Project will be run on a series of Epics and Sprints that will need to be facilitated, linking to the Customer PMO (probably JIRA)
- Linking to and working with Customer PMs and PMO
- Supplier Management – working with the Communications Lead and Procurement to schedule and control the input from Suppliers